Friday, April 20, 2012

Green Quilt.....Day 1


Day 1

I am making a new quilt for my favorite guy!



He likes GREEN

So, for the time being...
let's call this the GREEN Quilt




All of the fabrics came out of the pizza box
to be ironed and cut into blocks...



The fabrics are layered 6 deep:


The block is cut......free style
This was a lot of FUN!



The fabrics are shuffled around:


The first block is by the sewing machine
ready to begin piecing.





The first block is done.
I like the wonky style.



The second block is pieced...


The third block is in the pizza box...
ready to be pieced.




It took no time at all to finish the
first 6 blocks:


This is just the look I was hoping for!



Here are 6 more blocks layered:


This free style cutting is too much FUN!




The layers have been shuffled:


6 more blocks ready to be pieced.



The pizza box works great to keep
all of the block pieces together:


I will post again when I get more blocks done
and up on the design wall.

Wonky Blocks.....Give 'em a Try!


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


CLICK HERE to view: Green Quilt Pattern and Fabrics

CLICK HERE to view: Turkey Boy Portrait Quilt

CLICK HERE to view: Rust Dyeing Fabric

CLICK HERE to view: Wonky Block Tutorial


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

1 comment:

  1. a fun and very FREE style! I'd never seen the pizza box version of keeping those blocks so neat. LOVE that! Thanks girl.

    ReplyDelete