Thursday, August 27, 2009

Paul Harvey, Tetons and Geysers...

Click Images to Enlarge:



Paul Harvey in Montana

These beautiful old wooden fences and gorgeous backdrops really slow down our travel time on the road.
The Paul Harvey quilt is well photographed on this trip!
The horses were happy to see us stop on the side of the road.






Old Buckboard wagon and Paul Harvey




Teton Mountain Range in Wyoming




Geyser Basin in Yellowstone Park




This color combination of lime green, yellow and pink is wonderful!



I am inspired to make a quilt in these colors!




At the end of a full travel day
Suzy & Gunnr sleep soundly in their own bed!


Why did I name my quilt Paul Harvey? READ HERE


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

To see my New Work CLICK HERE

To see the Thread Shed CLICK HERE

To see my Exhibit Quilts CLICK HERE

To see Tutorials CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. ooh! I can't wait to get west! days in counting... ;-) thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete