Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Hum Bug Bags...




Hum Bug Bags…








I whipped up a few Hum Bug bags for gift giving...







I cut the pre-quilted fabrics,

Matched zippers by color,

Cut the ribbon for handles,

added a bell to the ribbons...


I made more than 3 dozen kits in about an hour






The next day I sat at the sewing machine and

stitched them all up in just a few hours!






I made 3 different sizes of Hum Bug Bags







My favorite size is 6 x 9 inches

You can make them any size,
just determine how tall you want the bag:

6 inches tall

then add 3 inches for the width of the bag

cut the width 9 inches

You will have a rectangle that is  6 x 9 inches in size.

Always determine the height of the bag, 
then add 3 inches for the width.




It is an iron cozy tutorial, but

you can make it with pre-quilted fabric

Have FUN!






CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

1 comment: