Friday, August 28, 2026

There Goes The Neighborhood...Progress


I continue to stitch away on my aunt's

House Quilt... 



All of the tree blocks are done...






The quilt top is coming to life...





I decided to try a Confetti Border treatment...












I like the confetti border so I will

continue to make more...




this border treatment adds to the

whimsical nature of this quilt...










I had great FUN setting these house blocks,

created by many hands,

into this completed quilt top...




This is a surprise for my aunt...

she has no idea what I did with her house blocks !




Also in the tote box with all of the 

house blocks and fabrics was this

3 yard piece of fabric...





I will incorporate it into a backing

for the quilt...


I ordered black batting...

as soon as it arrives I will begin the

machine quilting on my Sweet 16.


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi 


No comments:

Post a Comment