Saturday, August 29, 2026

Challenge Project...2026

 


Challenge Fabric...





Fabrics I chose to be part of my

challenge fabric story...





Project I chose for my challenge...

Paper Pieced Feathered Star





Paper Pieces cut out and ready to stitch...





Fabrics cut out and ready to stitch...





This is my work table...

Wool Press Mat & Travel Iron

Light Board with patterns and fabrics

Sewing Machine




I like to work on a light board

to help me see the lines on my papers

to help with fabric placement...




Here is my first unit all paper pieced...





I have to quit for today to help the Cowboy

round up a few of our cows...





It is so dry here in Western Oregon,

we are already feeding the hay we made

in June and July

to our cattle...




I do love the Queen Anne's Lace

that grows in the hay lot...





Most people consider it a weed...





I think it is gorgeous!


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi 



4 comments:

  1. That floral fabric is gorgeous, that's going to make a beautiful quilt.
    Queen Anne's lace is also my favorite "weed".
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marilyn, It has been years since I have participated in a challenge...I am enjoying it!
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete
  2. I am with you about Queen Anne's Lace! Love that floral fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! Enjoy the rest of your summer....
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete