My Tips n Techniques

Tuesday, June 16, 2026

Project Bag...


Project Bags for Quilters

 


I love this pattern !

I have made 10 of these bags and

plan to make lots more...




This is the back of the bag.

There is foam in between the fabric 

and it is quilted in a grid pattern...




The quilting shows up better on the

green lining fabric...




I have the vinyl cut for the front of the bag...




I have the zipper pieces all ready to stitch...




Just need to stitch the 

front of the bag together...





Here it is bound with the handle attached.






Quilters Project Bag

20 x 20 inches

I have made several for myself and

a few more for my friends and family.



Here is some cuteness for you:


This Baby Bull just melts my heart...




He is the grandson to my very favorite cow,

Golden Girl

  



No more sitting in front of my sewing machine...

I am saddled up to the John Deere

mowing more hay fields.


I have added lots of haying videos

to my instagram account


View my Instagram feed HERE


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi 


2 comments:

  1. I remember 'Golden Girl!'....love your blog...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Robbie, I miss Golden Girl so much. Thankfully she left us 4 beautiful daughters who are now our replacement heifers and giving us more Golden Girls and boys too! Thanks for remember her.
      Hugs,
      LuAnn

      Delete