Saturday, February 6, 2021

Heart Potholders....

 

After the cattle were fed this morning,

I spent the afternoon stitching...



These are the last of the 
heart shaped potholders...





Front side...





Back Side...






Front...





Back...





I just adore quilting circles....so FUN !





Front side...





Back Side...





Always FUN to throw in some swirls
and feathers...





These are done just in time to share

them with family and friends for Valentines Day !


Think.Make.Share


I cleaned up my sewing table today

and am ready to move on to something else...


More to Come !


CLICK HERE to see more Heart Potholders


No, I don't have a tutorial...sorry.

There are lots of YouTube tutorials

CLICK HERE to find them


If you are a Craftsy member,

CLICK HERE for their tutorial


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

7 comments:

  1. So perfect for Valentines (or anytime) and super cute. I love your quilting which really maes these heart potholders so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your potholders!!! I have looked at the YouTube tutorials and just by googling them, but no one does the finished edge you do and that's the way I want to finish mine!! I hate binding quilts so I certainly don't want to bind a potholder!!! What are the dimensions of yours? I have a bunch of 10" squares I'd love to use!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way I made my potholders is very similar to the Craftsy Tutorial link that I included in my post. I quilted mine on the front, then also quilted it on the back. You don't make the traditional 3 piece quilt sandwich. Each front and each back is its own quilt sandwich. Then you add the 2 small flaps to the front side. Then you put everything together, stitch all the way around....leaving a few inches for turning. Turn it right sides out, stitch up the opening. Then topstitch the whole heart all the way around. That is the way I did mine.

      Have FUN!
      LuAnn

      Delete