Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Happy Valentines......Pot Holders

 

Happy Valentines...



Heart Shaped Potholders



My potholders and trivets in the kitchen
are looking a bit worn out and sad
so I decided to make a few new ones...


Of course, I had to throw in lots of
machine quilting.....my favorite activity !





This is the back side.



I had a few yellow and blue 10 inch squares
left over from previous projects,
they were the perfect size...


I used Pellon Insul Fleece
to insulate the potholders
and keep the heat away from my hands
when I use these in the kitchen...





I also added 1 layer of cotton batting in between.
These are well padded and will protect
my hands...





The wavy yellow quilting lines on the back
of this one are so fun!





These are FAST to make and pile up quickly !





Blue and Yellow,
such a classic color story...










It's Valentines,
I just had to make a couple of red ones...










I will pick out a couple of my favorites
and give the rest away for Valentines Day!

Tomorrow, I will pop one in the mail box
as a gift for the gal that delivers our mail each day.





Go ahead,

make a pile of them and give some away

to your quilting buddies!


Think.Make.Share


No, I don't have a tutorial...sorry.

There are lots of YouTube tutorials

CLICK HERE to find them


If you are a Craftsy member,

CLICK HERE for their tutorial


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

6 comments:

  1. LuAnn, Another great idea! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous!!! I'll have to figure out how to make them on my longarm!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these heart potholders would lend themselves nicely to stitched on a long arm, and oh so fast too!

      LuAnn

      Delete