Friday, January 15, 2021

Denim Jeans Fabric Bins......More


These little fabric bins are like potato chips...

I just gotta make more ! 



They make me happy...





This is the first one embellished with a button.

I trimmed off the waist band of the jeans,
the end with the button hole,
and stitched it to the front and added
a red button.





This is the first one with rick rack...

Red goes so great on denim.





I could not resist adding mini pom poms...










Okay, the fun is over for today.

Now, go make one....you know you want to !

p.s. These are off the top of my head, I don't have a pattern. I found a YouTube video that is similar to the way I make my bins....I add fusible batting to the lining fabric for stability.





CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


1 comment:

  1. These are just sooooo darn cute, red is my favorite color, so I will have to make a lot with red, thank you for sharing, love these

    ReplyDelete