Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Freezer Paper Resist....Class Prep


I am preparing for a class this week...




While packing my class supplies...

I couldn't resist creating a few more 

class samples




I had a one yard hand dyed fabric

that I cut into 4 fat quarters:


Fat Quarter 1





Fat Quarter 2





Fat Quarter 3





Fat Quarter 4





Lots of FUN

and a great way to create your own fabrics!




Since my wet studio is up at the 



Ralph the Quilting Kitty kept me company:



Ralph truly gets into.....surface design!











Permission 2 Play
Freezer Paper Resist Class
Thursday, February 22, 2018 @ 1:00
JanniLou Creations Quilt Shop
1243 Main Street
Philomath, OR 97370
541-929-3795



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


2 comments:

  1. Oh, these are wonderful!! I wish I was close enough to attend your classes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love Ralph modeling, he's a natural. :) I will be at the class in spirit. :)
    ~ Christina in SW FL

    ReplyDelete