Saturday, January 6, 2018

Airplane Quilt.....DONE!


I spent the day in the Thread Shed

putting the finishing touches on

the airplane quilt...



It has been through the washer an dryer

and is yummy soft...





I did a bit of straight line ruler work 

on the planes...





The background is swirls and bubbles...






This is a gift for a new baby boy...





I think I will name it.....The Red Baron





2 days to piece....2 days to quilt and bind.

Now to sew on the label and get it wrapped up!






CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. Love The Red Baron! I really like the way you took the quilting pattern a bit from the blue fabric! Sweet!!! Only a week into the new year and you have a finish - you go, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super baby quilt! Mama is going to love this, for sure.

    ReplyDelete