Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Woven Tablerunner...


This is a woven tablerunner I put together

with some of my hand dyes...



The woven strips are a hand dyed gradient...






the gradient goes from purple to pink...










I have had this lime green batik 

in my stash forever...


It compliments the hand dyed strips.


I think I will keep this one for our table

here at home...



This is the pattern












CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


8 comments:

  1. What a beauty! Love how the lime green blocks float, did you appliqué them by on the strips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I would never have thought of an openwork runner like this one. Novel and exquisite. What more could one ask?

    :) Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. So colorful and interesting. I think you are on to something and need to consider entering this in a quilt show, or create follow-on projects. Truly stunning.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! How are the squares attached to the underlying woven mat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so pretty!!! The colors play very nicely together, well, really they just pop and look gorgeous! Love your hand dyes. Care to share how you made this beauty? I have some beautiful ombre fabrics that this would look awesome with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - this is so beautiful! Love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete