Thursday, December 14, 2017

The Kittens Quilt......DONE!


Finishing up The Kittens Quilt today...



The machine quilting is complete,

it is time to stitch on the binding...





I am getting way too much help from

Ralph, the Quilting Kitty.





I am stitching @ the Quilt Palace today,

and this is where Ralph lives.










By the end of the day the binding is done...




Here are close up images of

the machine quilting:


Wavy lines and circles

keeps it playful and fun!









It is time to wrap this baby and...

get it under the tree!



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi


6 comments:

  1. Cute, Cute, Cute!! And I love your helper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purrfect! Looks like Ralph wants to claim this quilt. I absolutely love it. And I'm amazed what a perfect free-motion quilting design you selected for this project. Total #CreativeGoodness.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable quilt!!! Nicely done!!! Just love all the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable quilt!!! Who is it for?? I love the quilting pattern...open and easy, but definitely adds fabulous texture to the quilt!!

    ReplyDelete