Saturday, December 10, 2016

Zipper Bags.......with Fish Prints



Back in October I attended a




I created these fish prints on fabric

while at the retreat.




When I returned to Oregon,

I made the fish prints into zipper bags...


I was quite pleased with my new fish bag...




Until I turned it around...


My poor fishy died and is floating upside down.

I was too busy chatting with friends and not

paying attention to what I was doing...

I sewed it on wrong.


I guess this bag will always give me a chuckle!



Here's another zipper bag:


Commercial Fabrics

Love these ponies!





I like to put a square bottom

on these zipper bags so they stand up.







CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the horse bags!!! So so pretty!
    I love the fish bag too. A bit of whimsy is always a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now these are REALLY cool!!! What did you use to print your fish? We used a 'real' (dead of course! ha) fish once...ugh...

    ReplyDelete