Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Dyeing.......Pillowcases




Here is a BLAST of COLOR for you...




Hand Dyed Pillowcases













I pleated them, fold them in half

and placed them in a long pencil tray...






then add fiber reactive dyes...






These make great holiday gifts!







I spent the day ironing...



















It is satisfying getting them all ironed

and laying them out on the table...













It's almost time to roll them up and...

stuff them in a stocking!



More Fabric Dyeing to come...



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi




SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Those pillow cases are wonderful! They are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!!! Hope you repeat this post next year but earlier! With my memory I'll forget by then and my shopping/making gifts are all done this year! Woohoo! thanks again!

    ReplyDelete