Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Snap Bag......Fever



I have a bit of Snap Bag Fever

going on lately...



On Mondays I sew @ the Quilt Palace








Creating Snap Bags has become

my Monday Madness project...






This Snap Bag was made from some 

painted fabrics

I had in my stash of surface design fabrics.






This snap bag is created from hand dyed and

thermofax screen printed fabrics.






This snap bag is created from

jello printed fabric...






The Snap bags don't require a lot of fabric

so it is a great way to use up smaller pieces.






They are also a great way to keep your

free motion quilting skills tuned up.






Fruit 'n Veggie printed fabric.






Thermofax Screen Printed fabric...











Although I use mainly 100% cotton fabric

in my surface design work...

most of my projects end up

80% cotton and 20% cat hair.






This is a commercial printed fabric that

I only had a fat quarter of......so it is a bag now.






This begged to be bubble quilted.






This is a commercial print fabric...

only a fat quarter so I turned it into a snap bag.



I sorted out piles of surface design fabrics 

from the cupboard,

so that means there will be more

snap bags to come!





CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, I just fell in love with all of your snap bags. Your free-motion quilting is always beautiful and what a fun way to show off via such a bag. Total #CreativeGoodness

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Ralph live there all the time? Who takes care of him? Love the snap bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bags! great designs and FMQ. But the kitty is the cutest of all!! And I totally understand the fabric to cat hair quotient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fruit print and bird are my favorite!!! Yep, you do have "snap bag fever"..but it's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a place to see sell these. They would be great Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These bags are amazing! WOW!

    ReplyDelete