Sunday, May 24, 2015

Quilt Designs.....from My Sketch Book




I dug up a few designs I drew out a year ago...


Vine Designs:


Oh...how I love to stitch out a vine on my quilts!

Big Leaf Whimsy Vine






Big Leaf Vine






Big Curly Vine






Big Curly Vine






Big Leaf Tendril Vine






Big Leaf Plume Vine






Big Leaf Plume Vine






Big Leaf w/Curls Vine





Rhodies blooming by the Thread Shed:


Brilliant Pink Rhodies






The Rhodies greet you at the door of the Thread Shed


















As soon as they are done blooming...

it is time to trim them back before they completely

take over the Thread Shed.







CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,


LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. The rhodies are stunning! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowers ARE beautiful! As are your sketches! As always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited when you sent all the fmq patterns! I love your quilting. You capture amazing colors in your gardens and you graciously share them with us! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely,unbelievablygorgeous! Everything you make,do,or grow is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete