Friday, January 30, 2015

Fabulous Faces......Granny Girls



I am putting the finishing touches on a few

class sample quilts...




These are for my Fabulous Faces class next month...





The Granny Girls


This is Grumpy Granny

I think she has bunions and her shoes are too tight!







This is Sweetie Pie Granny

She bakes cookies and spoils her grandchildren.







This is Crazy Granny

She lets her grandchildren jump on the beds

and have pillow fights!







This is Sophisticated Granny

She goes to the hair dresser, her clothes are always in-style

and you have to take your shoes off when you go to her house.







It is time to pull out the tool box and.....embellish!







Hot Fix Crystals.....just what the Grannies need!








Sophisticated Granny loves her jewels!






Simple diamond earrings are just right for

Sweetie Pie Granny






Even Grumpy Granny gets tiny blue earrings.






Big shiny earrings for Crazy Granny!










The Granny Girls




Permission 2 Play
Fabulous Faces Class

Thursday, February 26, 2015 @ 1:00










CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

4 comments:

  1. I love this pictures of the ladies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love,love,love these grannies. They gave me a good giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! These are absolutely histerical!! I am in love with all of them. Such great personalities!!
    This is the first time I have "visited" your blog and I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just begun following you and am enthralled with the things I've seen. The collages the feathered heart...marvelous. Can't wait to see the next thing! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete