Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sketch Book.....Leaf Designs 4



More Leaf Designs from

My Quilting Sketch Book...




This leaf has no vein sections...

instead each half of the leaf is filled in

with 2 different curl patterns.







This leaf has veins...

each separate vein section is filled in with curls







A combination of 2 different

fill designs






This leaf design looks more like a fern



More Leaf Designs to Come...





If you are taking the January 23rd

Permission 2 Play Class...


This is a sample of the type of Heart Collage

you will be creating in class.




Thread Shed Birdies:


These sweet, little birds make their home 

on the Thread Shed






During the day they perch on the vine that grows

by the Thread Shed...






At night they sleep in the ivy leaves that grow

on the front side of the Thread Shed






They are wonderful companions for me

while I am working.



CLICK HERE to view Sketch Book Leaves 1


CLICK HERE to view Leaf Designs 5



CLICK HERE to view my online Sketch Book


CLICK HERE to view my Machine Quilting


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoying your leaf sketches. Thanks for sharing them. I'm inspired in new ways now.

    ReplyDelete