Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Quilting Sketch Book.....Swirling Leaves



I date the pages in my sketch book...

I drew this out in January 2013


Swirling Leaves


This design reminds me of leaves floating

on the water, swirling around.




 Here's how I stitch it out:


Very little back tracking, 

other than the leaf veins.




From the Flower Beds

The Violas have come back again this year:


I never planted Violas...but here they are






They are spreading all over the front flower bed...







They grow like a weed...







...a very pretty weed













You are welcome to use these images in your

personal art work if you are inspired!






Tennis Anyone?



CLICK HERE to view my online Sketch Book



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment