Monday, June 24, 2013

Sketch Book.....Background Fillers



A few background filler designs from

my quilting sketch book:




Swirl and Whirl Background Fill





This design stitches out quickly






Divide and Conquer Background Fill





Chalk out random lines on the fabric,

then stitch anything you want to fill them in.

Very FUN!






Geometric Background Fill




The rain continues to fall here in Western Oregon:


Lupine



 Enjoy the rain drops on the Lupine leaves:


Be sure to click images to enlarge and see drops!




































If you are inspired, you are welcome to use these 

images in your personal art work.



CLICK HERE to view my online Sketch Book



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi

1 comment:

  1. Very nice images for fill in's LuAnn. Thanks so much for sharing them and showing me how to do it myself!

    ReplyDelete