Sunday, May 12, 2013

Raffle Quilt and Eagle Chase...


Last week I spent the day with 




Juicy Floral Fabrics.....yummy!




We are creating a raffle quilt for the

Women's Cancer Coalition


Cutting the Deck...





Shuffling the Deck...



By the end of the day we nearly completed the top:


I meet with them again tomorrow,

so there is more to come!




Look what is going on right now 

just outside the back door:


Starlings are chasing an eagle away from their nests





Tiny starlings have this eagle on the move!



CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi




Gunnr has a new baby pig......I think he likes it!

1 comment:

  1. I love that flower fabric! It's an oldie but a goodie. just finished a quilt with that same fabric. I love what you did with it

    ReplyDelete