Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lots to share...


I am back with lots to share with you!



I just completed this raw edge quilt for a friend.

I will share more later.....new thread info for you!




Our Place...


We climbed the ridge across the river

 to set up our trail camera.

This is the view we saw of our place from the ridge.

Cougars have been spotted in our neck of the woods.





It is that time of the year...

The nanny goats are kidding




I will post photos of the baby goats soon!





The cows are calving

Baby hides behind mama cow.





 Gunnr.......just as sweet and funny as ever!


More to come.....I have lots to share


 CLICK HERE to view:  Our Cattle


CLICK HERE to view:  Life on Kessi Farm

CLICK HERE to view:  My Quilt Journey

CLICK HERE to see my Quilts



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,

LuAnn Kessi



4 comments:

  1. so sweet. reminds me of days of yore. only our family had holsteins. those were the good ole days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a little slice of Heaven to me.
    That quilt turned out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you back. Have missed your posts, and, of course, Gunner. Loved your pictures.

    ReplyDelete