Sunday, October 14, 2012

Thread Shed......New Floor 3


New Floor Installation....Day 2



Gunnr is overseeing the new floor...




We have everything pushed back to the front door

to give Brad room to work...





About 5 feet of flooring left to install...





Going...




Going...





Gone!




Now the real work begins....putting it all back.





I moved the Sweet Sixteen under the window





The media cabinet and book shelf are set up on the back wall.





The storage cupboards are set up on the right side of the room.


6pm....going inside to cook dinner.

More tomorrow...


CLICK HERE to view:  All Thread Shed posts

CLICK HERE to view:  My Classes

CLICK HERE to view:  Slide Shows

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi



2 comments:

  1. You guys rock! That floor is beautiful! I wish I had that energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!!
    I'm so glad Gunnr was there to help with the supervision. :)
    Enjoy!
    ~Christina in Cleveland

    ReplyDelete