Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sketch Book....Designs on a Spine


My favorite quilting motif is a feather,

which is plumes added to a spine...


You can also add leaf shapes to a spine...






You can add curls to a spine...






You can add tiny leaves and curls to a spine...






Draw out a spine.....then add something to it!






Full Moon over Yellowstone Lake


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view: Dyeing Techniques

CLICK HERE to view:  Binding Info

CLICK HERE to view:  Thermofax Printing



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

Gunnr asleep in the cabin at Yellowstone...

Dreaming of Buffalo

2 comments:

  1. Your spines are great. Looks like something even I could embellish upon. I remember "doddling" like this when I was in high school and being told it was a waste of time. I now know that what the waste was is that I didn't keep at it, I would be nearly perfect by now!!!
    The moon over Yellowstone is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I wish I had seen these about 1/2 hour ago! I was trying to figure out what to do, and there it is!! Will be following you on Pinterest!!

    ReplyDelete