Monday, August 13, 2012

Sketch Book.....Feather FUN



Here are a few Feather designs I
have been trying out on paper:


I like the circles going down the center.
It will be FUN to incorporate more of them throughout
this design.





Left Page.....curvy lines...not really a spine, but they work.
Right Page......plumes added to the curves to fill all available space.





Left Page......Curvy Lines
Right Page.....Plumes added to curvy lines





I decided to draw an odd shaped circle and see if
I could add plumes to it and fill the space.
It worked.





These long, narrow, thin plumes have more
of a formal look to them.





Playing around with some feathered border designs.




It's that time of year...




Filling up the wood shed...





We depend on wood to heat our home...





This is how we spent the day today...




It was a beautiful day to be out of doors...









Gunnr was a big help...




4 hours later...




We made it home with 2 loads...












We will be back at it tomorrow...


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view: Textile Painting and Wood Cutting

CLICK HERE to view: Detail Quilting Images

CLICK HERE to view: ALL Sketch Book posts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi
Brought to YOU by:
The Hen House

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting all of your sketch book photos I showed them to my 12 yo granddaughter and used your examples to talk about being brave and drawing what you want. We loved the comment about starting in the back of the book.

    I bought her a brand new sketch book and some fun colored pens and pencils. I talked to her today and she said she has sketched every day since.

    You were an awesome influence on my Taylor. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete