Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sketch Book.....Background Fillers



Here are a few background fill designs
from the Sketch Book...

This has a flowing, organic look to it.
I draw out random, wavy, vertical lines.
Then I fill circle shapes between the lines.




This design would look good in a quilt with
a river on it.



I like to do bubble or pebble quilting:
Sometimes I fill the bubbles in with different shapes and lines.
At the top of the page are all the different designs I used
in the bottom portion of the page.




This design combines bubbles and swirls:
I would consider all of these beginner level designs.
Give them a Try!



 This motif is called:  Cry Baby Meander
I have stitched it out on these
Orange Zipper Bags.

CLICK HERE to view:  Cry Baby Meander Video Tutorial

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi


Brought to YOU By:
The Hen House

No comments:

Post a Comment