Monday, June 4, 2012

Road Trip....through Oregon 3



Here are the last of the Oregon Road Trip images...





Sheep.....in Central Oregon





White Face Mamas......Black Face Lambs





Wool





Irrigation was flying all over Central and Eastern Oregon





Irrigation.....Wheel Line







We head home over the pass through Sisters, Oregon




Just one more stop so Paul Harvey can pose on this fence:


Paul Harvey Quilt......Sisters, Oregon









I think my Quilt Wrangler...


is ready to call it a day...





Everybody load up and let's head for home...





It has been FUN taking you along with us!

Why did I name my quilt Paul Harvey? READ HERE


CLICK HERE to view: Road Trip....Part 1

CLICK HERE to view: Road Trip.....Part 2


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

3 comments:

  1. Baa Baa Baa. I'm visiting a land of sheeep (New Zealand) for my vacation in one month. Yippee can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those road trips. And I love the name of your quilt, too! Fun pics, LuAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of the various blogs I enjoy following, yours is unique because of the dramatic difference in our surroundings! I live about 60 miles north of the Gulf of Mexico in Mississippi; I had a husband who went to work every day but loved the yard and a small garden (such a contrast to your farm/ranch life). I have visited the Olympic Peninsula twice and love its beauty and wild coast. Your area has the addition of the farmland, and I love reading about your animals and your caring for them. I don't comment often, but I read every post! Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Martha Ginn
    www.marthaginn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete