Friday, June 1, 2012

Quilt Entries...


Don't you just LOVE to get these in the mail...



Dear LuAnn,

Congratulations! Your quilt has been selected to participate in this year’s Northwest Quilting Expo’s Juried Quilt Show



Nature Walk
60 x 60 inches
Painted and Sun Printed










I also received a second letter telling me that another one
of my quilts was juried in...


Woven Sunshine
36 x 45 inches
Hand Woven





If you are in the Portland area in September,
you can see my quilts first hand.


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to: Watch me create Nature Walk

CLICK HERE to: Watch me create Woven Sunshine




May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Both quilts look very deserving of receiving a winner's ribbon. They are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting LuAnne! Congratulations and good luck.
    MariAnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Happy to see your beautiful work is being recognized. Good luck!
    Annick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work. Your colours make the world feel brighter.

    ReplyDelete