Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Printing the Screens...


Today was a Play Day for me!

Virginia invited us over to her sun room
for a day to play with
Screen Printing


Click on the Slideshow below
to check out all the FUN:


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox


Many Thanks to Virginia for hosting such a productive printing day!
I am looking forward to seeing my printed fabrics after they have batched and washed.


CLICK HERE to view: Creating the Deconstructed Screens

CLICK HERE to view: Drying the Deconstructed Screens

CLICK HERE to view: Screen Printing Play Day 2011


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

1 comment:

  1. Fascinating... I found many favorites! Love the circles... and what a grand day to do all of this FUN!

    ReplyDelete