Friday, June 29, 2012

Dyed Fabrics.....Rinsed, Washed, Dried


Here are the results of the morning dye session...



Soft, muted colors...





I am dyeing solid colors to add to my stash...
I really have very few solids





One bright pink fabric with lots of texture......FUN





It was a good morning.....9 Yards




This afternoon I soaked white fabric in soda ash solution:


They spent the afternoon blowing in the wind.

Tomorrow I will do more deconstructed screen printing.




Freckles, the cow mama with her herd of yearling cattle...

She is 30 years and counting!



Freckles is happiest with the cattle...





This is my favorite calf...





He's a beauty


Screen Printing.......Tomorrow!


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view: Dyeing Fabric

CLICK HERE to view: Snow Dyeing

CLICK HERE to view: Rust Dyeing


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn Kessi

No comments:

Post a Comment