Sunday, November 6, 2011

Winding Ways Wheel of Mystery....Borders


The last time you saw this quilt it was in pieces
spread across the Thread Shed


Click Images to Enlarge:


Winding Ways aka Wheel of Mystery

Last week I completed piecing all of the rows into a top.
I planned on a black border......so dramatic.




However.....I just couldn't resist these juicy border fabrics:


Orange inner border
Bright Green outer border





A perfect compliment to this yummy FUN quilt !





Now to get the borders cut and sewn to the quilt top...

I will keep you posted!


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view ALL Winding Ways Posts

CLICK HERE to view Rust Dyeing Fabric

CLICK HERE to view Adventures in Art Quilting Classes


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

4 comments:

  1. Your quilt looks great and nice and bright. I just finished one not to long ago.
    http://stitchnquilt.blogspot.com/2011/08/wheel-of-mystery-quilt.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. good choice- the black would have been great too, but isn't it fun when a project has a mind of it's own. cw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love those colors! Can't wait to see it completed.

    ReplyDelete