Thursday, November 3, 2011

Autumn Inspiration....


I spent the afternoon capturing the light...


Click Images to Enlarge:



Back Yard....... Grape Arbor





Grape leaves in late afternoon sunshine





Red Sunset Tree





All summer long the leaves take in all of that beautiful sunshine...





In the Autumn.....they give back all of that sunshine
by turning these gorgeous and glowing colors !





Autumn Blaze Tree

This is my last photo of the day.
The sun is setting and I am losing that beautiful autumn light.
I captured the last of it in this image.


You are welcome to use these images in your personal art work.
I am always happy to share my photography.



This is what I will be doing tonight...


All of our phone books are filled with pressed leaves.


CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


What do I do with all of these pressed leaves?

CLICK HERE to view Jello Printing

CLICK HERE to view Sun Printing



May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

1 comment:

  1. LuAnn your photos look like the painted botanicals in the slide show which i really enjoyed watching .....has inspired me to try some printing ....x

    ReplyDelete