Friday, June 17, 2011

Portrait Class......Saturday


I should have been home packing for class tomorrow,
but I spent the day working cattle...



I do love working with the animals,
so I rarely miss the spring round up.



We arrived home at 3:30...


" Gunnr "
Neocolor II Portrait on Fabric


I went right out to the Thread Shed and began organizing and
packing for the portrait class tomorrow.

7:30 pm I walked in the door and started dinner.

It is now 8:30 and I am showered and heading to bed.

See you in class in the morning!

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view my Portraits on Fabric

CLICK HERE to view Photoshop Elements Tutorial

CLICK HERE to view Neocolor II Tutorial


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn


1 comment:

  1. Dear LuAnn:

    I just stumbled upon your website. So very interesting. I like the way you have it arranged. It's easy to locate things. It's very inspirational. Thanks! Kate

    ReplyDelete