Friday, May 20, 2011

Mixed Media.......Packing for Class



I spent today packing up supplies for the
Mixed Media Class
tomorrow...





These are some of the found objects that you will be
playing with tomorrow if you are enrolled in my
Mixed Media Class



With all of this inspiration here in front of me,
I couldn't help but start a new Mixed Media Quilt:


I will bring this along to class tomorrow and show you
how I attach everything to the quilted sandwich.

I hope to see You in class !

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view Mixed Media Class Information

CLICK HERE to view my Neocolor II Portrait Quilts

CLICK HERE to view Portrait Quilt Class Information


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

1 comment:

  1. Love the new proposed mixed media piece, LuAnn. Have Fun! Wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete