Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Flour Paste Resist.....Reveal

Today was the big day...

I soaked this piece and removed all of the flour


Click Images to Enlarge:


This is Round 3

I am pleased with the results of the flour paste.
It does not obscure the potato printing done in Round 2.





This is now ready to be handed off for Round 4

The tricky part of this Surface Design Round Robin Art Cloth is to have self control. You can't over-due it.
You need to leave room for the next Round.

Sometimes it is so hard to stop...
You want to finish the piece!

Tomorrow I will get another piece in the Round Robin.
I will share images as I work on it.

CLICK HERE to view the previous Round Robin Post

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to watch Stormy in process

CLICK HERE to view Neocolor II Play Day

CLICK HERE to view Metal on Quilts Class


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment