Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Jello Class......Yakima, WA


Diane

This is one of the students in the Yakima, Washington Jello Printing Class.





The class was held in a beautiful facility, The Harmon Senior Center.11 enthusiastic students attended the class and were thrilled to be playing with jello for the day!

I will post images of their jello prints when I return home and have more time at the computer.

We are in
Spokane, Washington tonight.

Tomorrow we are headed for
Bonners Ferry, Idaho....just minutes from the Canadian border.
More classes ahead: Rust Dye, Sun Dye & Landscape Painting, Gel Glue Resist Faux Batik


I will post again as time and
internet connections allow.

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts


CLICK HERE to view my Traditional Quilts

CLICK HERE to view my Contemporary Quilts

CLICK HERE to view my Art Quilts


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment