Monday, June 28, 2010

Paul Harvey at Squaw Valley...

Paul Harvey at Squaw Valley in California
1960 Winter Olympics took place here




Paul Harvey keeps Brad busy while we are on the road




1960 Olympic Village

The
Squaw Valley Ski Resort in Olympic Valley, California,


The scenery has been gorgeous on this trip...
We are making time to stop at quilt shops, antique stores, garage sales & thrift stores along the way.
I have lots of goodies and treasures that I can
incorporate into my fiber art when I return home.

Nothing like a
change of scenery to inspire the artist in all of us...


Why did I name my quilt Paul Harvey? READ HERE

CLICK HERE:  to see My Quilts

CLICK HERE to view more of our Travels

CLICK HERE to view my Art Quilts

CLICK HERE to view Classes


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment