Friday, August 28, 2009

Paul Harvey, Chickens, Sheep and Horse


Click Images to Enlarge:

Paul Harvey with a BIG Chicken
Reminds me of the old cartoon Foghorn Leghorn Rooster
Darby, Montana


Paul Harvey with Big Horn Sheep



Paul Harvey with Clydesdale Horse



My sons have spent many hours fishing in this river
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming


LaMar Valley
Yellowstone Park, Wyoming



Montana Wheat Flour

This was a great place to stop, Wheat Montana.
A family owned wheat farm. They grow and mill the wheat.
They also have a bakery and sandwich shop on the farm.
We stocked up on flour for bread, cinnamon rolls and cookies!


Why did I name my quilt Paul Harvey? READ HERE


May Your Bobbin Always Be Full,
LuAnn

To see my New Work CLICK HERE

To see the Thread Shed CLICK HERE

To see my Exhibit Quilts CLICK HERE

To see Tutorials CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Paul Harvey is having a wonderful trip, making friends and seeing lots of beautiful scenery.

    ReplyDelete